What Does Tr Fabric Mean?
Apr. 07, 2021
What Does Tr Fabric Mean?
TR fabric refers to terry rayon, a fabric made of polyester/viscose hybrid yarn. Generally used for overcoats. Terrycloth, terry cloth, terry towelling, terry, or simply towelling is a looped fabric that can absorb a lot of water. It can be manufactured by weaving or knitting. Towels are woven on a special loom with two longitudinal warp yarns through which the weft or filling is emitted transversely.
Tr fabric is a blended fabric, it is made of rayon and polyester blended in a certain proportion (polyester accounts for more than 60%). This blended fabric can combine two fabrics. The characteristics are all combined.
Tr fabric characteristics: polyester/viscose blended fabric ratio is mostly 65/35 or 67/33. The characteristics of this type of blended fabric are smooth and clean fabric, bright color, strong wool style, good elasticity, good moisture absorption; but non -ironing Poor.
Advantages of Tr fabric:
1. High strength, short fiber strength is 2.6~5.7Cn/dtex, high strength fiber is 5.6~8.0Cn/dtex. Due to its low moisture absorption, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. Its impact strength is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity, elasticity is close to wool, when the elongation is 5%~6%, it can almost recover, and the wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle, has good dimensional stability, and the elastic modulus is 22~ 141cN/dtex, 2~3 times higher than nylon.
3. Good water absorption.
4. Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon, and the abrasion resistance is the best, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
5. Good light resistance, second only to acrylic fiber.
6. Corrosion resistance, resistance to bleaching agents, oxidants, essences, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, resistance to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
Polyester accounts for more than half of tr fabrics, so the fabrics will retain the relevant characteristics of polyester. What's more prominent is that the fabric has excellent strong abrasion resistance and is more durable than most natural fabrics.
Good elasticity is also a feature of tr fabrics. Excellent elasticity makes the fabric easy to return to its original shape after being stretched or deformed without wrinkles. Clothes made of tr fabric are therefore not easy to wrinkle, so the clothes are free to heat, and daily maintenance and maintenance are relatively simple.
Tr fabric also has certain corrosion resistance. This kind of clothes is resistant to washing, oxidation, mildew and stains, and has a long service life. Moreover, the price of tr fabric is not high, and it only costs more than ten to twenty yuan to buy one meter of tr fabric.
Disadvantages of tr fabric:
Although this fabric has no major shortcomings, it does not feel as good as pure cotton in hand and touch. Clothes made of tr fabric are not as comfortable as clothes made of pure cotton.
We are TR fabric manufacturers. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.